Hi Flipabit developers,
we are really happy to use Flipabit its a great tool !
Although there are certain things bothering me also few suggestions.
- While zooming in/ out the scroll bar is missing in the viewer.
- Is there any chance you will add support for python support?
- can you add a feature to directly import psd, sketch or adobe xd or figma / inkscape (this would make the software much better and faster for development)
- Is there a way to see the imported images in a folder (like the qrc file in qt ) also replace images directly .
- adding usage animations to indicate scroll function.
- Adding support for Linux (Qt is widely supported in linux so it might be easy to do)
- Possibility to see the generated Qt Qml codes .
- Updated documentations and example usages for most commonly used applications, as well as video tutorials
Once again thanks for making Flipabit its a great tool but can be made even better.